Sunday, June 16, 2013

SOCIAL LIFE MAKES ME WEIRD

Assalamualaikum,

nothing much to write.


sometimes, honestly. i have double split personalty. say whatt!!
hahhaa

it just a comparison, if you know me well.

im not into craving for popularity or what meleis say, 'mencapab'
im too shy to post my self-cam pictures.
too shy to post my 'poyoness' pictures with friends. *hahha. sebenarnya banyak ja dalam phone.
too shy to update any status or my daily activity.
too shy to express my feeling every seconds in twitter or fb.
too shy to talk in social world, ehh? hahhaa.
too shy to talk about jiwangness in public, X)
a lot of things of 'too shy' in my social networking life.
even a lot of people doing the same thing.
but im not into that activity, i dunno why. don't ask me.

coz of my shyness in social world. i rarely update all those things bout myself.
ahak! awkwardddd!!
maybe for now lahh kot.

and i ever talk to myself, am i weird?

my blog will be in private mode
however i'm not going  to adjust the setting,
just let the blog live without people noticing its existence.
for now. forever? i can't promise.

that's all for today. :))
-SH

p/s : u cant see my blog's link anymore in any social site. hehee, coz i have erased it just now.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This is a personal blog and everything written on this blog, based on own and personal thought.

The owner of this blog did not responsible for any comments that made in the comment sections. The owner is only responsible by his name as written by the sections.

This web blog does not store any file on its server. All movies, software, form of files, pictures and any type of graphic forms that are posted on this blog are indexed from other sites and they are just for personal purpose only.

For download-able form of files/software/etc, it's just for demo and must be deleted within 24 hours. You are agreed with this term as clicking the download button.

Any pictures, videos and graphic forms, are not copyrighted as the date taken from the search engines. As if its copyrighted, all credit goes to the owner and I did not own the copyrights. All of the graphic forms are linked with the original source. All of those pictures, videos and graphic forms are not for any commercial use, I gain nothing for those forms of files.